How to Avoid Getting Banned in Pokemon Go while Location Spoofing
Cheaters beware on Pokemon Go. Creator Niantic is serious about banning you. Using emulators, such as something that lets you play Pokemon Go without leaving your couch, can get you banned for life.
Other activities that can get you banned? Using anything that spoofs your location and convinces your phone’s GPS to capture location-specific Pokemon or hatch eggs faster. Bot activity can get you banned for life as well.
Granted, one of the joys of Pokemon Go is it gets you out into your community to explore. It isn’t a game for lazy people. However, some people have legitimate reasons for wanting to spoof their location like they may not be able to walk that far. There’s also the case of who cares if you cheat. It’s a game.
There have been a few success stories when it comes to location spoofing and not getting caught. The catch, however, is you’re more likely to get away with spoofing your location locally than, say, in another country.
How to Avoid Getting Banned in Pokemon Go while Location Spoofing:
Go Anywhere Without Actually Walking
Here is a tweak you can use if your iPhone’s jailbroken.
Step 1: Launch Cydia and tap on Reload Sources.
Step 2: Add http://www.williamlcobb.com/repo to your repo list.
Step 3: Type in PokemonGoAnywhere in search and install it.
“Currently you must be faced north since I haven’t figured out how to find the rotation of the map,” the developer said.
For those without a jailbroken iPhone, there’s a sideloaded version of the tweak. You will need your iPhone or iPad and a Mac computer with Mac OS X to proceed. If you don’t have a Mac computer you have to download a copy of the iPAStore for $12 USD a year. It will let you sign the PokemonGoAnywhere app and use it.
Step 1: Click here to get the service on your Apple device.
Step 2: Sign the hack for one year.
Step 3: Download the .ipa for Pokemon Go and tap on the “Open in” button.
Step 4: Tap on iPAStore and you can sign the app.
Now that you have one of these solutions installed, you can tap on the map in Pokemon Go to move instead of having to actually walk.
People have reported using these tweaks without being banned. Their attempts, however, to transport to another state or far-away location have led to bans.
If you can find an app that hides the fact your phone’s jailbroken, that may help too.
There are reports that the developer will add an auto-walking feature to a future update.
Soft or Hard Ban?
If you are banned, you won’t be able to log into the game and Niantic will send you an email saying you’re banned. Some users, though, aren’t banned permanently. They get a softer ban that only lasts a few hours.
You can also appeal your ban to Niantic, but expect a response to take a few weeks. Click here to submit a ban appeal.
Related Search Terms:
- how to teleport in pokemon go without getting banned
- gps spoofing app android
- pokemon go gps spoofing iphone
- pokemon go gps spoofing android
- pokemon go ban time
- pokemon go spoofing reddit
- pokemon go ban reddit
- pokemon teleport codes
- How to Hack Pokemon Go
- How to Play Pokemon Go without Internet Connection
- How to Watch Youtube Video without Internet Connection
- How to Play Pokemon Go on Apple Watch
- How to Get Free WiFi Internet on iPhone
- How to get free internet on android phones without wifi
- How to hack wifi password on android phones
- How to hack wifi password on iPhone without jailbreak
- How to fix LG G5 wifi issue
- How to fix “Unfortunately, Google play services has stopped”
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy J5 wifi issue
- How to Fix Huawei Mate 9 WiFi Issues
- How to Download Torrents on iPhone / iPad without Jailbreak
- Best YouTube alternative Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Downloader Apps for Android Phones