How to Disable Bixby on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Nowadays, voice commands are becoming a trend because of how handy it can get. You can command a function for your phone while driving a car thanks to Bixby. It is a virtual assistant that makes everything easier and faster. Of course, you will need internet connection to do it.
Having Bixby activated all the time can cause the phone to slow down, and your battery will drain a lot faster. We will show you on how to disable Bixby.
How to Disable Bixby on Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- Hold down the home screen for a few seconds.
- Swipe to the left and turn off Bixby.
- Go back to the home screen and Bixby should be disabled.
Completely Disabling Bixby
- Go to the settings menu
- Select Applications.
- Then, select All Applications
- Search and Select Bixby.
- Select the Disable Option.
- A pop-up message should show stating, “Disabling built-in apps, may cause errors in other apps” then proceed with the process.
Now you don’t have to worry about your phone slowing down with Bixby. You can setup Bixby whenever you like.