How To Enable Developer Mode on Note 8
With all the accessibility of the Note 8, you can work with the phone through its simplest form. If there are problems with any of the programs, there is a certain function that fix it.
Google has kept it a secret that only allows the average user to use the phone from a simple form. There are unrevealed features that a regular won’t be able to know until he/she enables the Developer Mode.
Developer Mode enables you to look at a variety of options, and there are other outcomes that you can get with it. Just follow the simple these simple footsteps to enable Developer Mode.
How To Enable Developer Mode on Note 8:
Enable Developer Mode:
- Go to the Settings Page.
- Click on the option About Device.
- You will see Build Number, and at first you will click ok. Then, do this four more times to complete the process.
- Go back to the main settings.
- Then go back to About Device, and you will notice that there are added options below.
- You will be able to Developer option, so click it.
- More advanced settings will appear once you are in Developer Menu.
Now you will be able to change the scale off your screen, and alter more settings to your liking. If you want to customize your phone, enter Developer Mode.